Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome to this blog

I'm working for IBM since 1998 and I spent most of my time working in development and support for IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler, both distributed and z/OS.
After years spend as developer, L3 technical leader and Lab Advocate of several customer, I'm currently the TWS Chief Designer and Architect for IBM Workload Automation SaaS.

I've decided to open this personal blog to share my experience with the product, how to use new features and common best practices. This blog is also a way to discuss about this topics with customers and users so, please, use the comments to rise your questions or provide your opinion.

Best practices that I'll publish here come from the experience I made working at L3, as Lab Advocate and running our SaaS offering.

Franco


2 comments:

  1. Hi , I would like to send an email notification after complettion of weekend routines in OPC.

    Please help me , how can i set this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently we introduced a generic functionality to send alerts via email based on rules and patterns: http://www.workloadautomation-community.com/blogs/how-to-send-an-email-alert-for-errors-with-workload-automation-on-zos

      However in your case it's probably easier to just add a job (successor of last jobs of your weekend routines) that sends the email directly using CSSMTP service on z/OS

      Delete